Saltwater

Saltwater Topic,

Today was calm and 45 degrees. I started to go out for a walk, but decided to take advantage of the weather. I paddled the 4 mile round trip between Shilshole bay and Carkeek Park. This is the time of year when lake temperature is dropping below the almost constant 55 degrees of the sound. I spotted one lone Brandt at my put-in. A hundred yards further, a seal watched as I went by. Otherwise, lots of golden eyes, a variety of grebes and some buffleheads. There were widgeons near Carkeek. Yesterday, I had noticed that they were not on the lake. Being on the saltwater is different than the lake. The big ships a mile out in the shipping lanes throw wakes that are gentle swells by the time they reach me. It's a noticable rise and fall and it could almost put one to sleep.


You have read Saltwater

and done for Saltwater, hope this will helfuly. okey, see you on the next post.

you have reading article Saltwater may you share with the permalink https://kayakcanoeplan.blogspot.com/2017/05/saltwater.html hope this topic can make you know more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PDF How to build a cantilever boat lift

Bark Canoes in Arnhem Land Australia

A date in Lucca with some very professional KILLERS