The Bee Bus

Bee Topic, Bus Topic, The Topic,

I've no focus today and I figure that I might as well be doing nothing in my canoe as well as at home. I portage east to the big lake and when I get the canoe loaded, I continue east to the far shore. Halfway across I notice that a bee has landed on my camera case. I don't paddle across the lake that often, but this is the second time that a bee had landed on my canoe. A mile from land seems a long way for a small insect. It is tired and not interested in leaving. I set it on the center thwart so that I can use my camera, but it prefers my backpack, black and warm by what little sun there is.
I follow the far shore north until I pass under the big bridge, then I head back west. It is calm and not quite warm, but almost. It is a day that saps ambition. I head over to the big beaver lodge and drop the bee off on a beaver chewed log. I imagine the bee is not long for the world and lost from its hive, but this seems like good place.


You have read The Bee Bus

and done for The Bee Bus, hope this will helfuly. okey, see you on the next post.

you have reading article The Bee Bus may you share with the permalink https://kayakcanoeplan.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-bee-bus.html hope this topic can make you know more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a viking ship out of cardboard

Diy elevated kayak seat

PDF How to build a cantilever boat lift