Upcoming Show Opening June 3
3 Topic,
June Topic,
Opening Topic,
Show Topic,
Upcoming Topic,

Just a heads up that I will be having an opening for my new show "Machine for preserving the wind" on June 3rd, 2011, at 8pm, at Truck Gallery. It will be a kinetic installation that will look like a field of wheat blowing in the wind, only without the actual wind. Instead it will be driven by a series of ropes hooked up to two large cams. Basically I am making a mechanical system to mimic the movement of the wind poles outside.

Just a heads up that I will be having an opening for my new show "Machine for preserving the wind" on June 3rd, 2011, at 8pm, at Truck Gallery. It will be a kinetic installation that will look like a field of wheat blowing in the wind, only without the actual wind. Instead it will be driven by a series of ropes hooked up to two large cams. Basically I am making a mechanical system to mimic the movement of the wind poles outside.
You have read Upcoming Show Opening June 3
and done for Upcoming Show Opening June 3, hope this will helfuly. okey, see you on the next post.
Comments
Post a Comment