Rainin

Rainin Topic,


I headed up to the Samammish River today to see if I could get some plaster casts of animal tracks. It was warm enough for just a t-shirt and very calm. There were many common mergansers and cormorants on the lake. I found some tracks, but last nights rain had erased everything and I was out too soon to find much of interest. The river has a slack current today, which was unexpected. My last winter paddle here was in a 2mph flow and I thought that the current might be seasonal. Apparently, the flow is related just to the level of Lake Samammish, 13 miles upstream. Eventually, it started to sprinkle and then it started to rain. It was no longer t-shirt weather. I saw no one.


You have read Rainin

and done for Rainin, hope this will helfuly. okey, see you on the next post.

you have reading article Rainin may you share with the permalink https://kayakcanoeplan.blogspot.com/2014/05/rainin.html hope this topic can make you know more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a viking ship out of cardboard

Diy elevated kayak seat

PDF How to build a cantilever boat lift