More About 1309 Valencia
1309 Topic,
About Topic,
more Topic,
Valencia Topic,
I snapped this image of Valencia which I came upon in a shed up in Rockport, Maine a couple of weeks ago. She still looks to be in great shape. We posted an article about her back in April.
Here's an article from Yachting magazine from 1959 that we found in the files. Please double click for zoom.
I snapped this image of Valencia which I came upon in a shed up in Rockport, Maine a couple of weeks ago. She still looks to be in great shape. We posted an article about her back in April.
Here's an article from Yachting magazine from 1959 that we found in the files. Please double click for zoom.
You have read More About 1309 Valencia
and done for More About 1309 Valencia, hope this will helfuly. okey, see you on the next post.
Comments
Post a Comment